Blue Protect Lenses
ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect
Blue-violet light is everywhere.
- Damaging blue-violet light can be found everywhere and the more you’re exposed to it, the greater your risk of eye damage.
- Increasingly, health professionals recommend that people of all ages protect their eyes from excessive blue-violet light exposure.
- ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect shields your eyes from damaging blue-violet rays, indoors or out.
Blue-violet light: A health threat hiding in plain sight.
- Like invisible UV radiation, exposure to blueviolet light can affect your eyes and your health.
- And the threat is increasing as we are exposed to increasing levels of blue-violet light.
- The American Macular Degeneration Foundation warns that blue-violet light may contribute to retinal damage and macular degeneration.
- Viewing digital devices at night can also disrupt the brain’s production of melatonin, causing sleep disturbances.
Shielding your eyes from damaging rays.
- ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect is specially designed for people who spend a good deal of time in front of their computer, television or tablet, or are frequently exposed to LED and CFL lighting.
- The advanced light-filtering system of BlueProtect blocks a significant amount of the most harmful blue-violet light.
- ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect gives your eyes enhanced protection from potential blue-violet light damage.
Superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect incorporates leadingedge anti-reflective and scratch-resistance technology ensuring both your eyes and eyeglasses are protected.
- Surface reflections from lenses can distract you and interfere with your vision, particularly in lowlight conditions like night driving. Anti-reflective lenses reduce reflections, resulting in clearer vision.
- Superior scratch-resistance technology helps protect lenses from developing scratches due to cleaning and normal wear and tear.
Protect yourself and your family – Ask your eye care professional about ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect today.