COVID-19 Office Update
A Message to Our Valued Patients
We hope this email finds you and your families doing well and in good health. As the Coronavirus and its impact continues to evolve and develop, we remain focused on the health and safety of our patients, employees and our community at large.
In response to the continuing developments from the CDC and the Illinois’ Governor’s order of shelter in place, Village Eyecare will be closed starting Friday March 20, 2020 thru April 8th. At this point we will be monitoring the situation closely and will keep you updated if we need to extend our closure.
Any patients that are currently scheduled for a procedure or appointment at our office during our closure will be contacted and will be rescheduled.
During this time, our patient care coordinators will be available from 10-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our offices at 312-829-6173 or email receptionist@villageeyecare.
TO COMMUNICATE & ORDER WITH US DURING OUR CLOSURE…
- Appointment Scheduling: Appointments can be made starting April 8th for comprehensive exams through this link www.villageeyecare.net/make-
- Contact Lens Ordering: FREE Direct Shipping! Patients can order their contacts through our patient care coordinators or via our online ordering portal www.villageeyecare.lensferry.
com/login and they will be shipped directly for free.
- Eyewear Ordering & Dispensing: Please call our offices to speak to our opticians. We may have you schedule a time for pickup to practice safe social distancing.
- Urgent Eye Care Visits: If you are having an urgent issue with your eyes, please call our office and we will have a doctor speak with you. We will make emergency appointments as necessary.
- Communication with Our Office: We will continue to answer all phone calls and emails, and address all patient’s needs. During this time, our patient care coordinators will be available from 10-4 pm Monday through Friday. Any questions may be directed to them by calling 312-829-6173 or receptionist@villageeyecare.